Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (10/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it back. City player was first to hand ball, that's why it wasn't a penalty. Fair game.

It wasn’t given because the Shites player was deemed to have had His arm in a natural position (it wasn’t) not because it clipped off the city’s arm first.

I’d say Aguero should have played to the whistle, he gave space unnecessarily to the Shite on the ball when he should have been fighting to win the ball back.

Anyways good luck in the second half, their luck has to end some time.

Penalty for sure, but it was not off side
I don't think it is a penalty because now any handball by an attacking player is a foul, even when it is not intentional. Should have awarded Liverpool the free kick and not a goal.

PGMOL going into overdrive trying to justify the decision not to give a penalty. Not an unnatural position?! Are they joking or do they seriously expect us to buy this bullshit? His arm is at right angles to his body. He has over half a second to move it. Who can honestly say that, if the shoe was on the other foot, they wouldn’t give that a penalty to Liverpool? There is a statistical bias in favour of Liverpool and, until that changes, we stand little chance of ever getting anything at Anfield.

Come on boys, get right into them. Take our chances and we can still do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.