Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (10/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many games have we under performed this season ? management & players for me.

I really don’t see us finishing higher than 3rd this season with maybe one domestic cup. I’d take that now if I’m honest.

it’s been a shambles since pre season

Who draws these offside lines
the handball was deemed a handball that was in a natural position(bullshit), but fine, BUT IT STILL CONTRIBUTED TO A GOAL, therefore that goal should not have stood just like they disallowed Gabby's from Laporte's arm that was in a far more natural decision.
big IF these days, but if we score that penalty and go one up, it's all different.

This. When the Laporte-Jesus handball was chalked off , they said ANY handball in the build up to a goal will be penalised. It was the start of the build up to the goal, as we were attacking and then suddenly we weren't.

We are too fucking weak mentally and physically. Bravo, no words but he hasn't been helped by the clowns alongside him. Our defence has been abysmal all season. We are alright under no pressure playing pretty football but struggle with physical direct teams, Wolves and now this shower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.