Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (10/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prior to that 3rd goal, I was thinking corruption. Now I’m thinking, our defense is just turd. Why leave Mendy !?
Because we get can’t depend on him which is amusing considering today. Got to admit out front line has been poor aswell

The grass line will be straight and parallel to all the other lines on the pitch, but just as on the picture, none of those lines look parallel when you have a camera pointing from one side. So the line used to decide offside won't look parallel to that grass. If you use that (the grass line nearer to goal), the player further away can look offside even when he's on by a yard or two. The line used to decide will be at an angle somewhere between that one, and level with the next line in the grass towards the centre circle.

I think it needed reviewing. Part of the problem is that Salah looks offside just before the past but just at that moment Fernandinho is accelerating really quickly. I've seen the replay a few times and I can't see it clearly, at all.

I paused it when sky showed it the angle of the camera doesn’t help at all and the ones showing it as offside are not taking that into account. I think they were level dependant on the frames per second. It’s a bit of a nonsense really.

First goal either free kick for Liverpool or penalty

Second goal onside

If it happened the other way round I will leave you all to argue about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.