Var debate 2019/20

Love football hate corruption and incompetance. Its one of the two so for that reasons and not just because of city decisions football is on a hyatus for me from now. No more of my money is going towards it.

I used to have a sly smirk at fans who said they they were giving up on football because of VAR, but after today, I really think they have a point. It just makes me so angry, that it isn't worth risking my blood pressure for. In the past, the ref made a mistake and we could all curse the 'bastard in the black'. But now. it does look like a stitch up. The FA need to do something smartish because if they don't football is going to loose large numbers of fans

Four very questionable decisions today. Their first goal, Salah goal, pen on sterling and another handball. You’d think we’d have got at least one go our way but fucking no chance. For me the Sterling push was the most obvious, how can you push someone in the back while running towards goal and getting away with it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.