Var debate 2019/20

All VAR has done is add one more level of crap refereeing. The rules change as it suits and has added nothing to the game.

Should they win the league, I’d say they’re pretty undeserving. 3 massive calls I can think of off top of my head that shouldn’t of gone there way. Penalty against Leicester, penalty against spurs and today. And that’s just off top of my head. Joke really, but we all know the media were gutted last year and won’t take anymore chances

Who decides where to draw these lines anyway for offside. Are we to believe the thick twats who cock up in the middle every week are suddenly experts in 3D co-ordinate geometry. I could do it and just go...
line.jpg

.... There proves Salah's knees offside. Job done.

One question and I doubt anyone will answer this well, but might as well ask it:

= Lets imagine it was an ACCIDENTAL handball by Alexander Arnold.... fair enough no penalty to city...but Liverpool then scored. I seem to remember when we scored vs spurs in last minute our goal was ruled off as even tho Laporte accidentally handled it , any hands by an attacking team rules it out. So... why wasn't their goal ruled off on that basis given it started the attack?

Would love to see how they'd squirm out of that one. Blatant corruption.

One question and I doubt anyone will answer this well, but might as well ask it:

= Lets imagine it was an ACCIDENTAL handball by Alexander Arnold.... fair enough no penalty to city...but Liverpool then scored. I seem to remember when we scored vs spurs in last minute our goal was ruled off as even tho Laporte accidentally handled it , any hands by an attacking team rules it out. So... why wasn't their goal ruled off on that basis given it started the attack?

Would love to see how they'd squirm out of that one. Blatant corruption.
Because the rule was 'clarified' AFTER the Spur's game......

But now it seems they've changed their mind and gone back to the original interpretation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.