Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Kyle in the box! Showing his increasing value to the team.

Not that I am arsed about England but how can Southgate justify not selecting Walker for an England squad, the man is a clown that lucked into a semi final, if he had any real talent we could have lucked into a trophy.

Not that I am arsed about England but how can Southgate justify not selecting Walker for an England squad, the man is a clown that lucked into a semi final, if he had any real talent we could have lucked into a trophy.

In fairness his form has been poor for a while. One good 2nd half against Southampton and going in net for the craic hardly justifies a recall.

Last edited:
In fairness his form has been poor for a while. One good 2nd half against Southampton and going in net for the craic hardly justifies a recall.

It’s amazing what an assist, a goal and a couple of catches can do in the eyes of some fans. It’s like the previous 12 months of pure steaming turd didn’t happen.

You think he has been that poor or do you not think he has been made a bit of a scapegoat here recently, Pep has hardly been in a huge rush to get the new boy in has he?

I think the previous season we ran him into the ground and his form suffered but didn't think he has been poor this one but if you think that I thought he needed a recall because he had one good half and played 10 mins in goals then hardly any point discussing it further really is there?

It’s amazing what an assist, a goal and a couple of catches can do in the eyes of some fans. It’s like the previous 12 months of pure steaming turd didn’t happen.

We managed to get 198 points in the last two seasons with this steaming turd mainly in the team, couple that with the fact we also didn't have a left back and two shit centre backs to boot.

God, that Pep is just a genius, isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.