Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Rodri came back from injury at the worst possible time, not his fault but the manager's because we knew what we'd get with Gundogan. As soon as the line-up was announced, the result was near inevitable.

Well it's the same old story at Anfield. We're just incapable of winning there but today they didn't deserve to lose imo. Pity we didn't have the ruthlessness that Liverpool had. That said Gundogan was a waste of space today and Sterling as usual failed to get to his usual high standards against his old team. We'll be back but someone needs to teach Pep how to spot a decent defender cos quite frankly we only have one and he's injured. It's cost us the league.

This game will be know by its It's and Buts.We could have made the difference with better finishing.
So called El Clasico of England gave a masterpiece showcase of Incompetent refreeing and fraudulent VAR system.
We have been poor this season se Wolves Norwich and I don't know if we have enough motivation to turn this around

We were the better team just 2/3 players let us down badly.

the game plan was wrong, var, gundy & lack of subs cost us.

I don’t understand pep this year.

a strange season followed by a shambolic pre season for me. Let’s hope it’s a transitional season coz we need at least 3/4 quality players in

Awful from City. VAR is not the reason we are behind fucking Chelsea who lost Hazard and a mediocre Leicester.

Having said that Pep needs to call out front of media this issues with Liverpool and VAR and risk a ban too but if he just says ask the refs than thas useless.

Our defending today was awful and got punished. We had some good chances and we only scored one. Its not a one off, happens nearly every game that good chances being missed in a row.

9 points behind, this Liverpool is way too consistent to bring this back. They might not lose a points until they come to Etihad. And we certainly will ...

Never play Gundogan in a forward midfield position, ever.
We shouldnt really be playing him against good opposition that attack us at all tbh hes only good against dross teams that park the bus. He can be good in europe also.

As I said in match thread that 90 mins summed up everything about City, Liverpool, Sky, refs and VAR:

City - played well, shite defending, not clinical with our own chances.
Liverpool - nothing special, loads of fouling that they get away with, clinical with their chances.
Sky - bunch of cûnts
Refs - Oliver - bent as fuck, allowed them to foul all afternoon and no intention whatsoever of giving us a pen or them a yellow card.
VAR - joke.

The most truth in one statement every produced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.