Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Predictable result. We need to hang in there - Liverpool are really nothing special. They are full of their own self importance, swallow their own hype and are very capable of blowing themselves up - lots of fixtures over Christmas and New Year and a couple of injuries and anything can happen. Stay calm blues - avoid the media wankfest for a few days and press on. Liverpool and Klopp are full of shit you’ll see.

Dont disagree with any of that, but you just feel that they have been chosen to win it and VAR is just another tool in the armoury to ensure it.

We are not anyway near our best but it must be absolutely soul destroying being a City player at times. Knowing full well what is going on.

I keep watching, but I’m enjoying football less and less every year. And that’s even with us winning titles.
Just dick of the shit surrounding the game.

In a strange way, I feel more optimistic after that performance. I really thought they would dominate us with our injuries but they didn't. I feel much more confident that we are the better team and when the likes of Ederson, Laporte and Sane are back, I'm pretty confident we can beat them in the CL league and league. We have to be more clinical though. We missed loads of chances again which is becoming a bit of a recurring theme.

They really aren't anything special.

Awful from City. VAR is not the reason we are behind fucking Chelsea who lost Hazard and a mediocre Leicester.

Having said that Pep needs to call out front of media this issues with Liverpool and VAR and risk a ban too but if he just says ask the refs than thas useless.

Our defending today was awful and got punished. We had some good chances and we only scored one. Its not a one off, happens nearly every game that good chances being missed in a row.

9 points behind, this Liverpool is way too consistent to bring this back. They might not lose a points until they come to Etihad. And we certainly will ...
We go on a run of 20 PL wins and then we will see where we are then. It's a funny ol game

It’s the same old shit every season at Anfield. We should have got something today, just wasted so many chances. Can’t even be arsed to mention the officiating. You’d expect we’d have at least got one big decision out of four.

Just going to say it - I hate Liverpool and would rather any other team win it than them. The amount of abuse City fans get on twitter shows the mentality of these self entitled no marks.

Thought it was a totally unbiased game, all down to Englands no1 referee.

Fantastic Michael Oliver, truly inspirational performance...

Last edited:
Finishing top4 is a piece of piss in this league, so we should just enjoy the rest of the season. I wouldn’t even bother to say concentrate on the Champs League as there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell we will ever be allowed to win that competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.