Liverpool (a) post-match thread

I know I have become completely myopic about him, but Gundogan once again was an absolute disgrace. Now I’m well aware that other players didn’t play well either, however this is Gundo every fucking week - he’s so slow it’s unbelievable, his first action when receiving the ball is to turn backwards and play the ball back to a defender, and he hides from the all constantly taking up positions where he can’t receive it.

I don’t get it either. I say it every week. He does nothing yet pep plays him. I actually believe most of our issues are down to him. The pressure he puts on our back line is incredible.

I have to admire his restraint, if I was a player or the manager I’d have been banned ages ago.

Restraint ?

it’s nothing to admire it frustrates me the way we constantly get fucked over and keep our mouths shut .
I am afraid we are sometimes soft . Refs are never put under pressure from us , compare to dippers , scum etc

vinny used to when he played but that’s gone now

Our defending is awful but if we actually could score with more than 1 in 20 attempts then it would help. 3 on target from 18 attempts sums up this season and somehow our corners are getting worse.

If only we finished all those chances... football is like that sometimes, especially at Anfield, we can't be so wasteful.

I think we played well for large parts of the game tbh, yes we can moan about the refs, Liverpool's players or some of our players not showing up enough (or being unlucky), but at the end of the day we lost. We move forward after a couple of hours of bitching and complaining.

Finishing top4 is a piece of piss in this league, so we should just enjoy the rest of the season. I wouldn’t even bother to say concentrate on the Champs League as there isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell we will ever be allowed to win that competition.
And we don't give a shit about that competition either. No more than the others that's for fucking sure...unlike some.

Be the usual media blackout for me for a while but I take comfort in the fact that it was this time last year that a dipper from work text me and said je had just ordered a new dipper shirt for his son to celebrate 1st league win. Well City had other plans and I hope we have them again.
And to any dipper on their way over ere to give it the big I am...go fuck yourself with a giro pen you grieving candle lickers. CTID

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.