Liverpool (a) post-match thread

With now var also on there side its end of football but that said with better finishing it would have been a totally different game obvious I know lol but they wasn't a better side throughout the game

Quite a few issues to sort out,but showed some balls by fighting till the end and showing how fucking ordinary they really are.
Knuckle down,get the injured back and show the spirit we finished the game with and it's not all over.
Come on CITY.

Piss funny pep at the end, made Oliver look a proper little ****.
Only November, we fight to the end, no need to get hysterical or start mud slinging.

We got a big fight on our hands, let's see what we're made of in these next few months.
Anybody throwing in the towel in November needs to fuckoff supporting us.

What chance have we got playing against the system, it’s criminal we didn’t get at least two penalties

Well that pretty much panned out the way I thought it would. Fucked by VAR again, and didn't take the chances when they came.

Onwards...

In a strange way, I feel more optimistic after that performance. I really thought they would dominate us with our injuries but they didn't. I feel much more confident that we are the better team and when the likes of Ederson, Laporte and Sane are back, I'm pretty confident we can beat them in the CL league and league. We have to be more clinical though. We missed loads of chances again which is becoming a bit of a recurring theme.

They really aren't anything special.

Funnily enough I feel the same way. Today gets the worst fixture of the season out the way and sets the bar, 9 points. If any team can do this it's City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.