Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Fucking piss off are you for real? What was the justification for VAR not giving this??
They released a statement at half time saying it was given as it was deemed not deliberate. So another way for them to manipulate results by changing the rules and then releasing a statement as they know it’s cheating

We were better than them all over the pitch, apart from in goal of course

We were very good for the most part but again once we let one in at Anfield the next one follows very quickly and we miss goodness knows how many chances
We weren’t though.

their defence was so much better than ours, and their forwards were so much more clinical than ours.
I understand people sticking up for us, but watch that without your blue tinted specs on and you’ll see that. We made enough chances to win the game, but we’re not ruthless enough.
Lovren is probably the worst player on the pitch but he’s capable of making simple decisions, like clearing the ball when it needs to be cleared, and yet again we didn’t do it and we got punished.

having said that, I’m not too bothered. I thought we’d lose today, but I still think we’ll win the league.

we need a new CB in Jan though..

Shit result but not unexpected.

We'll have most of our injured players back when we play them, and we will beat them at the Etihad so that's three points back.

Long, long way to go yet. International break, then beat chelsea and it's game on. Just don't bother reading any of the usual media shite for a few days to avoid feeling angry.

I predicted a loss or a draw at best, it's Anfield, we know our record there is abysmal and our defence hasn't looked right without Laporte at the back and that's even with Ederson in goal. Without his presence on the pitch, they are nervy and error prone. When I saw Gundogan in the starting lineup it seemed inevitable.

Positives:

It didn't turn into the tonking we feared it would.
Sterling seems to have gotten over his Anfield mental block.
Angelino was starting to look very comfortable at LB, needs a good run in the team to see if he progresses. May also keep Mendy on his toes.

As I said in match thread that 90 mins summed up everything about City, Liverpool, Sky, refs and VAR:

City - played well, shite defending, not clinical with our own chances.
Liverpool - nothing special, loads of fouling that they get away with, clinical with their chances.
Sky - bunch of cûnts
Refs - Oliver - bent as fuck, allowed them to foul all afternoon and no intention whatsoever of giving us a pen or them a yellow card.
VAR - joke.
Absolutely spot on. Especially the fouling. Fabinho no yellow how? TAA was practically clotheslining sterling all afternoon. Mane must have committed 12 fouls on his own.

Piss funny pep at the end, made Oliver look a proper little ****.
Only November, we fight to the end, no need to get hysterical or start mud slinging.

We got a big fight on our hands, let's see what we're made of in these next few months.
Anybody throwing in the towel in November needs to fuckoff supporting us.

Anyone got a GIF, least I can smile at something

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.