Var debate 2019/20

because of VAR we would have had to have been very very good today at Anfield by restricting them to nothing and nicking the win, i didnt expect anything soley because of VAR and we got nothing, i said it would come back to haunt us in the big one and it did,they know full well how to use it and when,i expect Liverpool will go on and win the title because you cant beat the system

Who decides where to draw these lines anyway for offside. Are we to believe the thick twats who cock up in the middle every week are suddenly experts in 3D co-ordinate geometry. I could do it and just go...
line.jpg

.... There proves Salah's knees offside. Job done.
Nice Photoshopping.

Not quite got the penalty box geometry though ;-)

Thank god we havent got it our level .....It was supposed to get things right .......But in the biggest game of the season it's got it all wrong .......Still when the agenda if for the Scousers to win at all cost then seriously what can you do ?

It's nonsense isn't it tho? Changing a rule midway thru a season does not allow teams to play at a level playing field. Oh wait.....

I've just checked "Clarified" in my PiGMoL dictionary and it says "To allow one side to benefit twice and another to suffer twice even though the 4 situations are identical". Can also be referred to as "The 8 point swing".

How come VAR managed to decide the best line for Salah within 20 seconds? Pretty obvious where the line went for Stones’ toe, however yesterday we saw how it took 4 minutes to sort the Sheff United one, so how come it was so easy today? They haven’t done a decent line on Salah’s knee, it’s a fucking joke, it really is.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.