Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Proud with the team, we played very well for most of the game and created enough situations including penalty non-calls to take something from the game. I don't think the title is decided yet.

Maybe Pep made a mistake by starting Sergio. He's a big game player but not at Anfield. Away from home we play better with Gabby whose movement is superior. After Kyle's performance against Southampton Pep couldn't leave him on the bench but he was poor going forward.

Think Raz was unplayable in the second half. His best performance at Anfied to date.

I hope fans get behind Pep and the team. Refereeing was criminal. That we won 198 pts the previous 2 seasons with those referees is nothing short of absolutely fantastic.

Not seen any of it as I've just left work. Heard about the TTA handball in the first half. What were the other penalty shouts?
Another handball that was less certain. Could be given as purely accidental.
And a push in the back as Sterling got to the byline passé Mane. The kind Rajeev will never get.

Just for the record Gundo made the second most passes and had the best pass completion. He also made as many key passes, 3, as any other City player.
So what's the problem with him then, because although he wasn't the worst player today he's always in the bottom three.

If the refereeing had been to the rules then we'd have won that despite our seriously depleted team and with some players having their first game back after injury lay-off.
All our lads made a great effort, I'm proud of our them and of Pep for going there on the front foot and attacking - it would've worked if not for bent officials.
Very happy to be Blue today.

Our next 8 fixtures are:

Chelsea
Newcastle
Burnley
Rags
Arsenal
Leicester
Wolves
Sheffield Utd

So we have 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 10th in the table. After playing 1st today. So we started a run of 9 games where we play the entire top half except for Bournemouth.

This gap is going well into double figures. Impossible to win all them with these injuries and this defence.

Yep. We aren't winning the league this year. The gap is only going to get wider this season.

We need to replace or find replacements very soon.

Aguero due to age
Gundy he’s useless
Jesus he’s useless
Stones he’s useless
Fern due to age
Walker is average
Bravo is useless

this is the big problem this season & why we have zero chance of champs league never mind prem.

We have not replaced big players who have left either inc a captain.

for some reason the club have not invested from last season that’s the problem,

been a great ride blues & we have been very lucky we now need to tweak things to get back to the top.

time to get behind the club for the rest of the season blues we will be back stronger.

city city city city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.