Liverpool (a) post-match thread

They have more points than us over quite a long period of time now. Probably going back about 20 months or something, they have more points than us over that time. So they are clearly top class to be able to do that.
Give burnley pace up front and every ref in the country in their pocket, and they probably would challenge us as well.

Clearly we haven’t looked right all season so today wasn’t a complete shock. I have said this previously but I do think that it is true...the last two seasons have drained the players and we look spent. When more all less all the big players you have on the pitch have stinkers (Kun, KdB, Bernardo, Sterling) then you know things aren’t as they should be.

The title looks out of reach currently but there is time for things to change. It’s going to take a Herculean effort mind.

Stones is a big concern for me. I thought he was poor today and has gone backwards the last 12 months. I don’t think we will win it this year but we must ensure a top 4 place to keep and attract the best players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.