Angelino - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was improving offensively and defensively as the game went on for me. He has to work on his positioning but that will come and some of his crosses were spot on, despite people slating him for trying to make something happen.

I think that was a game he will take a lot from moving forward, it doesn't get much tougher than that. He should start the next game.

Was fine when space opened up for him but his positioning and lack of defence during the most important parts of the game tell me he's nowhere near ready.

I'm sure he will learn from the experience but that was a game we couldn't afford to lose so it's baffling that he started ahead of Mendy (apparently he wasn't injured) or even Cancelo at LB.

Played great, really impressed with his all round game. Crossing is bob on, how the Fuck rat boy slated him is beyond me. Hopefully will get even better as the season progresses.

Terrible first half. Better second. But he’ll never be good enough for us. Wrong decision to bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.