Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Problems don’t just lie at the back we don’t convert our chances enough, we had enough to get something out that game regardless of VAR, it take s the pressure off the defence if we put ours away. I still don’t think Liverpool will win the title.

Pep won't risk breaking the spirit of a young teenager . He simply will not do that . Phil will have be gutted on the sideline seeing his team 3-0 down . He's still very young .

He bought Foden on last season when we were losing and playing awful against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge so that’s just bollocks.

Anyone there, as I was, could testify the away end once again was infiltrated by what I will call tourists.

Actual dipper fans in our end, one walked in with his dipper hat on.

It's a disgrace

Thought Sterling was very good today and would have been the difference, unfortunately for him no one else played to his level. In the end we lost to a very good team and their favorite ref without half our starters and a ridiculous VAR decision. Wasn’t happy with overall performance but also thought a lot of our play was very good, especially early on. We’ve now got to go on a massive run of wins and got a very difficult 2 months coming up. If we drop another point before we play Liverpool again might as well focus on Champions league and hope Chelsea or Leicester can catch them.

Nope. OUR players cost us the game. Sorry. Blaming VAR is the easy route. We fucked that up all on our own. Gundo shit clearance for first goal, bag loads of missed chances, crap goals conceded. Even with this makeshift team we should have at least drawn that. Bad defending and awful finishing cost us that one. Not VAR, not the ref.
Bollocks,that first pen given changes the game completely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.