Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pale shadow of last season. We desperately need him back to form especially on Sunday.

Pale shadow of last season. We desperately need him back to form especially on Sunday.
He will harass and harry the life out of them on Sunday . The pressing type of game that they play will suit him down to the ground . They don't like it when someone as athletic as Bernie pesters them relentlessly like he did on the 3rd January last. It's also something that Klopp can't really counteract. Roll on Sunday

If suggesting anything other than anything other than an anti-city conspiracy was allowed, I might suggest the FA are hoping it will just go away.
I'm sure it has gone away, and he has been told to be careful in future, and the FA absolutely wanted it to go away, so I think we've already heard the last of it.

As a mod, the threads were locked because much of what was being posted was not about the subject of Bernardo itself and more about racism in general, and it was causing arguments, so we decided to wait for actual decisions to be made, then there could be a discussion about Bernardo, and his punishment. I think that 13 (or whatever it is) days, and no comment, suggests its been dealt with, and its done.

I'm sure it has gone away, and he has been told to be careful in future, and the FA absolutely wanted it to go away, so I think we've already heard the last of it.

As a mod, the threads were locked because much of what was being posted was not about the subject of Bernardo itself and more about racism in general, and it was causing arguments, so we decided to wait for actual decisions to be made, then there could be a discussion about Bernardo, and his punishment. I think that 13 (or whatever it is) days, and no comment, suggests its been dealt with, and its done.

I hope you are right but i suspect it is far from done. Maybe the mods on a forum can stick their fingers in their ears and close their eyes but for Bernado to plummet from what he was to what we are seeing now at the same time as the forbidden subject occurs seems to me to be a case of forcing silence to assist denial. Indeed I would suggest that in effect forbidding discussion on the matter suggests to me that the powers that be actually think the guy has behaved in a racist manner but maybe it will go away if we silence it.

I am in Portugal currently and have made a point of asking the opinion of Portuguese of both black and white skin colour...surprise surprise they are scathing in their views on the subject, and are of the opinion that this whole racism witch hunt in the UK is out of control, in the words of a guy from Mozambique who has been in Portugal for a good couple of decades....Insane.

What has happened to his hearing? It's really odd that the shitstorm that followed on from his tweet, the shocking witch hunt and hatchet job that sky sports did after the Everton game to absolute silence ,not a peep from the FA, the premier league or sky sports news.
Anybody else a bit puzzled with proceedings?

Best performance of any player for us last season was him in CM vs Liverpool. Why does Kev have to be injured for him to play there?

Started well today, disappeared 2nd half until his goal then looked better when he moved centrally and we put the pressure on.

Bernardo Silva on the handball incident: “I have not seen it yet. You guys should analyse it not me. If I speak I will be in trouble. I don’t want to speak. I have not watched it.”

Bernardo Silva on the title race: “Congratulations to Liverpool we’ll fight until the end. We’ve been in this position last season, we will never give up. We’re only in November and they still have to play at the Etihad and there are plenty of games to play."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.