Can Leicester City win the title again ?

I think they can but it depends on Liverpool tiring or getting injuries. Leicester won’t get 90 points

Leicester are playing better than us and Liverpool at the moment. They were robbed at the swamp and Anfield. They have superb players in all areas of their team. It would be bloody hilarious if we won the Champions League and Leicester beat Liverpool to the Title. Almost as good as us winning the League again. That event would kill Liverpool for the next decade.
Leicester were shit at united and Liverpool. They got an unfair penalty awarded against them but they were second best both games

source.gif

2B4EE94100000578-3204170-image-m-19_1440029759168.jpg

Leicester were shit at united and Liverpool. They got an unfair penalty awarded against them but they were second best both games
Wouldn't say we were second best against Man U, I thought the game was even. But Rodgers has learnt from that as he tried to play defensively, putting in another DCM and putting Maddison wide. It just totally stifles our attacking threat. Against Liverpool we never really got going granted, but how many teams do.

This team is improving all the time, it's a young team and still learning. I've felt as though we've been a bit daunted when going into the big games and not very often played how we can (of course opposition has much to do with that). But the more confident we get, the more I think the players will go into those games and not be overawed.

Win the title? Of course its possible, how can I say it's not after we've already done it once. But we'd need Liverpool to get bogged down with their fixture pile up and we'd have to buy a couple of quality players in Jan, which we don't normally like to do.

Anyone but the scouse pricks would do for me.

Except the rag pricks.
Or the spud pricks.

There's some fucking odious teams in our league aren't there. Having said that, spuds would be marginally better than scousers I suppose, if a little embarrassing.

Except the rag pricks.
Or the spud pricks.

There's some fucking odious teams in our league aren't there. Having said that, spuds would be marginally better than scousers I suppose, if a little embarrassing.

I'd genuinely rather the rags won it than Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.