Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Big fan of Kyle but I thought he was shit today. His crossing and decision making was a bit off today. I guess it comes down to player’s intelligence.
The other was a bit better but not a great deal.
Wingbacks are crucial to our game and ours are simply not good enough

Problem is both Sergio and Jesus need to play every game to stay sharp and Peps system doesn’t allow for that. There’s no way you can pick Jesus over Sergio.

The luck that those ****s get is just ridiculous, var needs to fuck off asap and refs need to be accounted for for missing basic and obvious incidents. Oliver was standing right next to Arnold but decided because it was us that he'd deliberately ignore it, and var just go along with him. Could've made a huge difference to the game.

When Mahrez missed the penalty last season I commented at the time that the real damage was that we didn't get the monkey off our back.

I think that was true. We went into that game expecting to lose, and they expected to win.

A great post and I agree with you. Indefensible not to overturn that on var review, clear handball.

It would have never been a pen to us anyway. The laws are shit but it touched Silva's hand in the build-up. Attacking handball would have made it a moot point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.