Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Unfortunately if we defend like today we need to score more goals than one.
Stats say we had 18 shots on goal to Pools 12. We got just 3 on target they got 5.

The problem is we cannot get our shots on target, plenty of opportunities but not good enough at shooting straight.

For most of the season VAR has not over-ruled the ref regarding pens. I think it was a pen, but it is an interpretation about deliberate handball.

That moment changed the game, but I wouldn't go beyond it being an unlucky moment.

We know Marvin. We know. The whole fucking forum knows.

Created chances - played ok I thought. Difference was defending predictably, a lot of our shots were blocked whereas when they had their chances we didn’t do enough to close down - as much as I like Gundogan the first goal he needed to race out and block that and the third goal he made Henderson look like a world class winger.
We’ll be back

Wasnt it Angelino who should have blocked the cross ? I agree 're the first goal but bravo should have saved that.

Liverpool got the decisions that really mattered going for them. By then they were leading 2-0 and that made it so much easier. After that it looked we had the possession when in fact they let us have it.
And as soon as we looked to have a sniff in, the decisions went their way again.

I think, with so many players that matter missing out, we did a decent game.
And with important players either not performing too (KdB) or not getting any protection (Sterling), we did a decent game.
And with decisions that matter going against us we did decent again.

Kev, Sergio, Raheem and Bernardo were all piss poor in the final third. When the f*ck did we last score from a stupid Kev short corner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.