Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Probably would of missed the pen anyway. More concerned about our inability to score and defend. Been like this since spurs

Overall I think the players can be proud of the way we played this game. We gave everything. It just wasn't our day.

The thing I don't get is why was Salah's goal not looked at by VAR? Normally, if it's close, they will spend a fucking hour with rainbow lines to check if it's offside or not. But today, they didn't even check? Wtf is going on?

"Nigel Watkins from Worcester says the atmosphere was electric - this is Liverpool, this means more" - even the Trafford lot are not as cringey / pathetic as these bellends

So Nigel is a complete wanker - that's hardly front page news when discussing a dipper game .

If this loss to these cnuts doesn’t get our players fired up and performing, then nothing will.

I know there’s lots of Gundogan supporters here, but he shouldn’t be anywhere this team for the next 10 games. He was awful today. Pedestrian and clumsy. He wasn’t the only one, but we are just going to have to bite the bullet and try and recover from this.

The thing I don't get is why was Salah's goal not looked at by VAR? Normally, if it's close, they will spend a fucking hour with rainbow lines to check if it's offside or not. But today, they didn't even check? Wtf is going on?

Anfield is a no VAR zone !

Big plus for me today was Angelino. We've got a player there. Might need one too because you wonder about whether Mendy is going to fully recover.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.