Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Mate, Gundogan is undroppable, sure he had a clause in that new contract saying he must play every game. Offers us fuck all and I'm getting sick of seeing his name every week.
Gundog is good in matches we dominate. He's no David Silva when we need him to be, & is no Fernandinho when we need him to be either. He's a player who's effective when surrounded by great players, but he's not a player who can drag the team up by their boot straps on his own which is what we need from him.

We're struggling because we don't have the Merlin of 2-3 seasons ago, & it seems we have no successor right here, right now. Hopefully Bernardo & KDB will soon rediscover their mojo...

Angelino is lower prem at best. A trier but not good enough for City.

I thought he was good last week and today
Completely disagree with you.
Mendy has been shocking this season.

I’d have sold my 18 month old for last season’s title so I can’t complain about this team. We’re a flawed team that’s maybe run it’s course, but they always keep going and they’ve been a joy.
Btw, I f***ing loathe that smug c**t Robertson. I’d love somebody to fiddle with his brakes.
Robertson will get what's coming to him. They all do in the end.

The thing I don't get is why was Salah's goal not looked at by VAR? Normally, if it's close, they will spend a fucking hour with rainbow lines to check if it's offside or not. But today, they didn't even check? Wtf is going on?

I think they said it was looked at on commentary it only took about 30 seconds not the standard 5 minutes

What can City have done about those first 2 goals. They were fantastic. First one a bit unlucky because of the VAR call. What a start for Liverpool.

Thereafter City played a good game but missed chances.

I thought Sterling was the best player on the pitch. Bernardo was everywhere. But nothing went for us in front of goal. Partly that is our fault.

I've thought for some time Liverpool would win the league because we are fragile defensively. In truth they won 3-1 and scarcely played today. They let us have the ball. I thought that was tactical, and pretty stupid tactics by Klopp because we could easily have scored earlier from one of many chances and it would have changed the game.

City need to get more out of De Bruyne. He is not at the level he was at. I don't know whether injuries have taken their toll, but he's just falling short.
The position of KDB seemed odd to me, we get the best out of him when he's in the deep right wing position, today it seemed like he was trying to run through the middle a lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.