Liverpool (a) post-match thread

Unlucky moment ? My understanding of the whole principle of VAR is that it is meant to avoid "unlucky moments". That decision today showed up VAR for what it is : a shambles.
I've got a vision of all the officials at Stockly Park sat there in full LiVARpool kit. I first suspected it when I heard Riley say "Hey la, dey do dough don't day day dough?"

I try to remain balanced and as impartial as it's possible to be, but you have to wonder what the hell is going on when a very clear handball decision in a game a few days ago took 6 minutes to decide it was no penalty, yet this one was decided in under 22 seconds, the time between the handball and Liverpool going up the other end and scoring.

Sky definitely said that the handball had been checked by VAR, so I would like somebody to come out and explain how it's possible to rewind the tapes and review an incident in under 22 seconds. The worst thing is it effectively cost us 2 goals, as we should have been i up, not 1 down.

But what the hell. Nobody ever said it was too big a gap when it was 2 points for a win and a team was 6 points in the lead. We've only played 12 games, not even a third of the way through and there's the three cups as well as the World Club Championship they have to play. They have been lucky in several games already, and haven't had any serious injury issues. Their run has to end sometime and they don't have the strength in depth so it only takes a couple of injuries, dropped points here and there, and the pressure is on them to win the title, not us to retain it.

I notice Sky never put up any possession or shots stats up during the game this time around.

100 points the season before .98 last season . You cannot physically keep going like that because sooner or later or he team is going to burn out and we are seeing this now . We all know how much we miss Laporte but today we needed sane down that wing and sterling on the other side like 2 years ago . If sane leaves which is highly likely then we need to bring in a like for like replacement which will be difficult . It’s now plain to see losing vinny and not replacing him is a massive mistake but the damage is done so that’s that. I’m very concerned with strikers tbh as I don’t think either are cutting it at the he moment .kun has been amazing over the years but I don’t think he has another season in him after this . On a brighter note we are the richest team in the world and we will carry on spending and building the best squad and biggest brand in the world . Liverpool will probably win the league of his season but I guarantee we will win more than then in the next 5 years I have witnessed the best football in my life since pep has been here so yes I rant and get angry and piss people of on here but when look to the future it’s all blue
I steeled myself before the season for a drop in points to something around a measly 92pts. If it ain't enough, not much you can do.

What I want to see on the next episode of inside city,is non of this rondo shite but situations where we try to beat the keeper ( I do mean the oppositions). Because today we had more than enough chances to win that.

What the fuck has that got to do with today. How can you possibly relate the two?

Also, if you had the capacity to read the English fucking language you’d see I used the word likely so please, do fuck off.
No thanks, I’ll continue to post my opinions on here if that is ok by you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.