Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate some of our fans for their idiotic comments here. You can't find a better manager in the world for this group of players and some utter tools come here and post their dumb comments on the guy who created the best team England has seen. You are fucking stupid.

He's not immune from criticism. Today he fucked up like he has in quite a few other games at Klanfield. It's not a coincidence that the only occasion he has got a result there was when we changed our style of play to being more defensive. I'm not saying we should have played 10 men behind the ball today but a tactical change was definitely needed.

He's not immune from criticism. Today he fucked up like he has in quite a few other games at Klanfield. It's not a coincidence that the only occasion he has got a result there was when we changed our style of play to being more defensive. I'm not saying we should have played 10 men behind the ball today but a tactical change was definitely needed.

The first goal was unlucky because of the situation in Liverpool's box. The second goal was brilliant and very close to being from offside. After that we created enough chances to score and get back in the game. Is it Pep's fault we missed those chances?

To criticise Ppe and the players after the referees helped Liverpool big time is to score an own goal as a club and a fanbase. It's stupid. We played well but lost. No Eddie and Laporte was of huge importance today as well. Barca lostthere 4:0 with all their stars and Liverpool without Firmino and Salah. Let that sink in.

I honestly think Pep is scared of Klopp and Liverpool and that gets across to the players whereas you get the impression Klopp is the opposite and revels in the chance to prove himself the better manager and it shows in their head to head results the last few years.
I also think, in the biggest games and situations he talks the club down too much. Every season he tells the watching world the club isn't big/good/strong enough to win the champions league and guess what? we always limp out when the going gets tough. Every season.

I'd love him to be a bit more positive and upbeat about the club that employs him and the players that play for him. Id also like to see a few more chances for our younger players but I have given up on that ever happening to be honest.

Makes too many changes, it needs a settled defence whilst Laporte is unavailable. He keeps changing it

Makes too many changes, it needs a settled defence whilst Laporte is unavailable. He keeps changing it
Nothing changed today apart from what had to be changed due to injuries. Stones and Dinho have had time to develop a partnership. Cancelo/Walker is just standard rotation and I don't think you can say the backline is unsettled just because Walker's been rested a few times lately.

I do wish he would just now and again shelve the Mr nice guy, he should have blanked the officials at the end, to shake hands with the cheating bent bastards is not the right thing to do imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.