Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Pep is scared of Klopp and Liverpool and that gets across to the players whereas you get the impression Klopp is the opposite and revels in the chance to prove himself the better manager and it shows in their head to head results the last few years.
I also think, in the biggest games and situations he talks the club down too much. Every season he tells the watching world the club isn't big/good/strong enough to win the champions league and guess what? we always limp out when the going gets tough.

Perhaps you could offer to coach him in an effort to overcome his insecurity ?

Mendy is 25 years old the season has just started. Pep trying to keep everyone happy that’s why he makes so many changes.
?????
Mendy's age means nothing, he's been injuried for 2 years and Pep said he couldn't even train yesterday. He cannot play every 3 days, I don't know how you could argue otherwise.

He had a crap game today,gabby is not the answer though

He will never be the answer without playing regularly and finding form. You come up with all kinds of excuses about Sergio when he missed a game or two and then doesn't play well, but are very harsh on Gabby who can't find any rhythm. Gabby is also a City player, why not support him as well?

?????
Mendy's age means nothing, he's been injuried for 2 years and Pep said he couldn't even train yesterday. He cannot play every 3 days, I don't know how you could argue otherwise.

That being the case, why did he play on Wednesday when today was clearly more important?

?????
So you don’t think that Pep is trying to keep everyone happy then with the continuous changing of the back line.? Other top teams don’t change their defence every other game

He will never be the answer without playing regularly and finding form. You come up with all kinds of excuses about Sergio when he missed a game or two and then doesn't play well, but are very harsh on Gabby who can't find any rhythm. Gabby is also a City player, why not support him as well?
Because he has playing football all his life but he still goes offside all the time,there is no excuses for it,none
I shoildn't need to defend sergio of all people,we know him very well

We get it, you think Pep is perfect, is incapable of making a wrong decision and can never be criticised for anything.

Not really, I even commented that Pep might have made a mistake with Sergio as we play better away from home with Gabby. One might be critical in various ways, from mild and intelligent to crass and dumb.

Because he has playing football all his life but he still goes offside all the time,there is no excuses for it,none

Our record with Gabby starting in the PL this season: 4 starts, 4 wins. Our record with Sergio: 8 starts, 4 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses. Maybe Gabby ain't that bad. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.