Claudio Bravo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, though I'm not convinced he's getting anywhere near it however well he uses his feet. It was a great hit, and pretty well directed.

You’re only convinced he’s not getting it because it’s Bravo. I would expect any half-decent keeper to save it comfortably.

Every single game he's played for us in the PL we have the same discussion on here. There was a time in his first season where he let something like 12 consecutive shots on target in. It's not a coincidence, he's just fucking shite.
And I certainly wouldn't disagree that he was shite during that period of his first season. Confidence was utterly fucked, barely looked capable of saving anything. But he's generally done fine since whenever called on, and has had plenty of good games in the league cup.

he didn't have a chance with any of the goals,his problem though is he was the keeper that took over from a fans favourite in joe hart,people saying he should of saved the first are sheep and repeating what Neville had written pre match about bravo,that he was at fault for something.the 3rd was down to a worldy cross that took every fucker out,our problem wasn't bravo it was at the other end,not taking the chances we created.

You like others convinced yourself a couple of years ago that this is about Hart. It has nothing to do with Hart and everything to do with this fella never making a save. I mean he must be the unluckiest keeper in the world, when he is net all of a sudden, the opposition players become more clinical against him, than against any other keeper in the league. The poor guy.

black76816554_DFER6K_Bl_3523767b_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

You like others convinced yourself a couple of years ago that this is about Hart. It has nothing to do with Hart and everything to do with this fella never making a save. I mean he must be the unluckiest keeper in the world, when he is net all of a sudden, the opposition players become more clinical against him, than against any other keeper in the league. The poor guy.
i cant put my finger on it, but shots to goals seems unusually high ,maybe because we don't concede a lot of shots, but i cant remember a howler from him

You’re only convinced he’s not getting it because it’s Bravo. I would expect any half-decent keeper to save it comfortably.
Obviously see things differently, mate. I wouldn't hold any keeper responsible for conceding that goal. Didn't strike me as too different to the Oxlade-Chamberlain one Ederson let in (though I could be wrong as I've tried as hard as possible to erase that game from my mind)

Obviously see things differently, mate. I wouldn't hold any keeper responsible for conceding that goal. Didn't strike me as too different to the Oxlade-Chamberlain one Ederson let in (though I could be wrong as I've tried as hard as possible to erase that game from my mind)

Ederson should have saved that one as well. Difference is, those instances aren’t the norm with Ederson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.