Pep Guardiola - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had a crap game today,gabby is not the answer though

Think that's a tad harsh, Karen. I thought he was actually quite good in the first half before tiring in the second. He was helped today by de Bruyne going to the tip and doing much of the donkey work, but that in turn reduced his threat from the midfield.

So you don’t think that Pep is trying to keep everyone happy then with the continuous changing of the back line.? Other top teams don’t change their defence every other game
I think Pep is rotating Walker and Cancelo so that Cancelo can get used to the system and the team for the rest of the season, and I think Mendy is being rested because he literally cannot play every game.
That being the case, why did he play on Wednesday when today was clearly more important?
Because a couple weeks ago he played 3 in a row without injury, so Pep probably thought two in a row would be manageable. Whether that was the right decision or not isn't something I'm interested in arguing about - my point is that he's not rotating just for the sake of rotating.

Our record with Gabby starting in the PL this season: 4 starts, 4 wins. Our record with Sergio: 8 starts, 4 wins, 1 draw, 3 losses. Maybe Gabby ain't that bad. I
How many goals did he score? how many times was he offside? winning games stats mater not a jot,good chance today,offside again,it's indefensable

Think that's a tad harsh, Karen. I thought he was actually quite good in the first half before tiring in the second. He was helped today by de Bruyne going to the tip and doing much of the donkey work, but that in turn reduced his threat from the midfield.
I said it like that because that's what people want to hear me say,he did well except not playing kev in i think it was and shot across the goal instead

Stop arguing Gundogan. He’s the scapegoat. And thing is, the ones who make him the scapegoat actually adore Pep. The one who feels Gundogan is a great player. Btw I agree with Pep on Gundogan.

How many goals did he score? how many times was he offside? winning games stats mater not a jot,good chance today,offside again,it's indefensable

So, wins don't matter, what matters is he was offside in some of those games? Do you suffer from brain injury or something?

The double standard from some of these comments is pretty funny.

I see people slate one player, and then not say anything about other players because it suits their agenda.

Then I see some people slating almost every player (atleast consistent and not biased).

I said it like that because that's what people want to hear me say,he did well except not playing kev in i think it was and shot across the goal instead

Sorry, hadn't realised that.

The infuriating thing about Aguero is that he too often has games when he needs 4 chances to score 1, but he did look potent today and caused their defenders problems with his movement.

I really hate some of our fans for their idiotic comments here. You can't find a better manager in the world for this group of players and some utter tools come here and post their dumb comments on the guy who created the best team England has seen. You are fucking stupid.

You are Pep’s son without a shadow of a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.