Benjamin Mendy - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I must have been watching a different game to some on here. I thought it was a good performance from a player who has had very little football for 2 years. Question for the people who are slagging him off if you took 2 years away from your chosen career/job do you think you would be at your best straight away, or would you have to ease yourself back into it ?

Out of position loads of times,if he plays then ky has to stay back as pep explained last season,trouble is on sunday we need to be pushing the dippers fullbacks back on both sides,why is left back always so complicated

Has pep had it with him? Not even on the bench for our most important game so far this season?....

Sadly he will never be able to play two games at week. Simply been a disaster of a buy.

People said the same about Gundogan.

Remember he's only 3 months back from 2 years off. Benny did play 3 games in a week a few weeks ago.

People said the same about Gundogan.

Remember he's only 3 months back from 2 years off. Benny did play 3 games in a week a few weeks ago.
The problem is that gundy is lazy and doesnt move a lot where as bennys game is big explosive runs on the left side followed by powerful crosses. This means hes a lot more likley to get injured again compared to when gundy game back from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.