Var debate 2019/20

If and it is a big if, that is true and be proven to be true it will lift the lid of this league and its corruption and we should demand the game is replayed as a minimum.
There’s no guarantee it’s true, but it makes a hell of a lot of sense.
No var replays showed, how quick all the decisions were made, the offside with no lines on the players, no different angles on the replays.
We should be screaming it from the rooftops if true.

It's a great opportunity for PGMOL to explain every step of that decision.

From Bernardo to Arnold to a handball leading up to a goal.

For me it was no handball on Bernardo, handball on Arnold and a penalty.

The very worst case for us should have been handball on Bernardo, advantage given and then called back for a Liverpool free.

PGMOL should explain how a Liverpool goal is the correct decision but I'm convinced he doesn't want clarity in the rules. He wants vagueness and wiggle room to justify whatever decision his refs want to make.

Yes, I'd think that denying the goalscoring opportunity of a penalty for Bernardo's handball would have been a reasonable argument.

There’s no guarantee it’s true, but it makes a hell of a lot of sense.
No var replays showed, how quick all the decisions were made, the offside with no lines on the players, no different angles on the replays.
We should be screaming it from the rooftops if true.
if its true it will def come out as to many people would have known to have kept it under the carpet

This makes sense... Salah looked well off on the initial still and came back with a different angle 20 mins later... the second Sky still the line wasn’t aligned with the grass cut lines and obviously they never showed the VAR lines plus 10 seconds to allow it.

All a bit dodge.

It's a great opportunity for PGMOL to explain every step of that decision.

From Bernardo to Arnold to a handball leading up to a goal.

For me it was no handball on Bernardo, handball on Arnold and a penalty.

The very worst case for us should have been handball on Bernardo, advantage given and then called back for a Liverpool free.

PGMOL should explain how a Liverpool goal is the correct decision but I'm convinced he doesn't want clarity in the rules. He wants vagueness and wiggle room to justify whatever decision his refs want to make.
Liverpool gained possession of the ball with Arnold's handball and subsequently scored a goal. I understood the rules were changed this season disallow such goals. I don't understand why the goal was not disallowed. Is there any reason why it should not be disallowed?

Gates will suffer from the ordinary fan, the lifeblood of the clubs up and down the country saying no more.

Issue is the clubs dont give a fuck and will see it as an opportunity to further monetise the seat and replace with yet more corporates with bottomless pockets after a magnificent matchday experience.
They will only suffer at the likes of city though, still get loads of brainless tourists turning up at anfield and Trafford to watch a product that is like WWE x Harlem Globe trotters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.