Bernardo Silva - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had run himself to the ground last season. We need some drugs Liverpool are using to sustain that.

Bar the goal yesterday I don't remember him having any other infulance in the game. What has gone wrong with Bernie? Mahrez offers more then him at the moment

Bar the goal yesterday I don't remember him having any other infulance in the game. What has gone wrong with Bernie? Mahrez offers more then him at the moment

Mahrez is an interesting one. His stats are good this season yet he still have some very quiet and indifferent games. Pep still doesn’t seem convinced with him. It’s disappointing that a £60m signing is still spending more time on the bench than on the field after this amount of time. I thought he would come good this season and be a regular but it seems Pep thinks otherwise.

He worked hard enough as usual but so far this season there hasn't been anything like the same end product as last season - too much non-stop football, that fucking Nations League denied him the full summer's rest he needed.

Mahrez is an interesting one. His stats are good this season yet he still have some very quiet and indifferent games. Pep still doesn’t seem convinced with him. It’s disappointing that a £60m signing is still spending more time on the bench than on the field after this amount of time. I thought he would come good this season and be a regular but it seems Pep thinks otherwise.

I would guess that defensive responsibility played a part in the decision. I would certainly trust Silva to track Robertson a lot more that I would trust Mahrez to do so.

Even though it’s Lithuania, Bernardo is having a good game. Shame he won’t be available for Chelsea.

An absolute menace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.