Liverpool (a) post-match thread

We went down fighting and the better team.

We can't defend, but we don't have to if we play like we did in the last 20.

Outside of VAR, Sergio should have had a hat-trick and will know it.

Gundo, never again, please.

Thought Bernie, plus Kevin and Raheem, towards the end did well.

Fern was our man of the match, outstanding performance from him.

If we can go on a run between now and Jan, I still think we will win it.
Me too

Started really well but didn't get the rub of the green. How many times will average players score 30 yard screamers against us?! Henderson...oxlade...fabinho. Anfield just isn't our place. Stones was poor but the team fought well, even at 3 down. Imagine playing a dipper side without Allison, Van Dijk, Robertson, Wijnaldum and Mane... that is what we are dealing with (Silva and Sané for the latter two).

We have done so well for so long with players injured. De Bruyne last season, Laporte this. Plus the fact Stones is just returning really from a long period of constant niggles.

Plenty of time left. Christmas is a challenge for Liverpool and will fatigue on what is a squad of 14 players really, finally tell? We shall see. We have a lot of good young players and will keep fighting. We need to buy a CB in January though. With Silva off this summer I would love a CL win.

We won't be back to full strength until about Feb 2020 - just as the Champions League comes around again.......... If we get Liverpool in the QFs I would fancy us big time. Against Liverpool we can only beat ourselves - Liverpool cannot outplay this City team at its best.

We were not good enough to win that game. Blame the ref, blame VAR, but blame ourselves before all that. Shite up front and not really in the game in the killer areas. May win a cup this season but that's about it. Done by Norwich who are propping up the table was a warning. Shit it on the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.