Var debate 2019/20

Liverpool gained possession of the ball with Arnold's handball and subsequently scored a goal. I understood the rules were changed this season disallow such goals. I don't understand why the goal was not disallowed. Is there any reason why it should not be disallowed?
Simple it favoured the Littlewood Hackers

why not, as my other post, pre var if a ref failed to turn up then the game could not have been played so with VAR the officiating system failed so therefore the game should not have started
I’d love it mate,but even if this was true they’ll just brush it under the carpet although it does seem very suspicious now how quick the handball and offside decisions were made ...

If someone can post a picture of the Salah second goal when sky had the offside lines on
Because to me they didnt look perpendicular to the 18 yard box

The club should demand to see the VAR still for the potential offside. And ask why it was never made public knowledge... More for curiosity than nothing else.
They showed one but it was late so who knows how long they had to move frames to prove it. Also it didn’t have salahs line only stones’ so might not have even been from VAR

If someone can post a picture of the Salah second goal when sky had the offside lines on
Because to me they didnt look perpendicular to the 18 yard box
my mate sent me the picture when they put it up.
I was too angry to pay close attention to it, but looking at it now it doesn’t look straight.
No idea how to post it on here though : )
Sure some other clever sod will post it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.