Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

davek1808

Anyone think all this bollocks we've had to face this season will galvanise Pep to really build an absolute unbeatable monster of a team? Or think to himself fuck you, you bent load of bastards?

I think we'll have to spend big this summer, clear out a few and drastically change the defence.
I think Pep will be up for that

I’ve been thinking this since the Summer when the media bollocks was cranked up.

If I were Pep, I’d be asking for an extension to say “fuck you” to the lot of them.

I don’t know what Pep’s mentality is though, maybe he’d rather leave this shit behind?

Anyone think all this bollocks we've had to face this season will galvanise Pep to really build an absolute unbeatable monster of a team? Or think to himself fuck you, you bent load of bastards?
Would love it,but situations like today will only hasten peps decision to see out next year and then be off,surely it must have an effect mentally on staff and players when we keep getting fucked over in games...

I love Pep, he is a fighter and i remember his days as captain of Barcelona when they won their first European cup in the 90`s. He is a fighter and a leader for the underdog, he will see our plight and stay a while.

He knows our cause and what we re up against as he see s it at home too, pep knows.

His wife already has one foot back home. I can’t see him being here next season if anything! Hope I am wrong.

It's the one positive we could take from the bias we're seeing. He's just the type of character from a part of the world where they know all about establishment abuses where he could just say I'm staying till I see the German Cnut off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.