Var debate 2019/20

It hits Bernardo’s hand first, there is zero tolerance for attackers handling. Let’s stop crying about this, there was 0% chance it would be a penalty, but VAR should have noticed Bernardo’s hand and stopped play.

Ilkay’s role in the first goal - village

I was just about to post the very same thing - but 60 years in my case. I switched it off after the second goal. Unfortunately, I switched it on for a few seconds in the second half - just in time to see Sterling pushed over in their box and nothing given. Not switched the TV on since.

At least I'll save around £1500 - £2000 a year - enough for a couple of good holidays,

The game is fucked.[/Q
Im a fan of over 40 years, have had season tickets in our darkest days and rarely missed a match either going or watching on tv/stream for years and years. Until after the West Ham game early this season that is. That’s when it clicked that the game has gone with this VAR shit. Plus all the constant bollox talked on radio/tv, all the social media crap, the blatant bias of all media etc, etc. It says it all that a fanatical fan of 40 years would rather go to an ice hockey game than watch a top of the table match involving city. I did and I don’t regret it. Defo time for this old fart to let go

Just seen the Mane push in Sterling's back. What has the world come to when you find yourself in agreement with Duncan Castles? :-(

Still from the Sun. Even if you take the camera angle into consideration Salah looks closer to the grass lines than Stones. Where's the VAR lines?
NINTCHDBPICT000538650901.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.