Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

I thought that 2 years ago. But not sure anymore. I think he'd sat down and thought - why I need all this shit? He looks bit tired of all of it at times.

That question worries me most. Hope he stays personally to regroup/build.
He goes when it feels right for him. His intensity means that he has to take a break for his own wellbeing. Hopefully, he'll be here another two seasons, but god strewth if he goes soon he's given us football none of us even dreamt of. Greatest team in Prem history. If he stays and regroups - what about signing Chilwell ?

Would love it,but situations like today will only hasten peps decision to see out next year and then be off,surely it must have an effect mentally on staff and players when we keep getting fucked over in games...
Know what you're saying pal the greatest innovative manager to ply his trade here and he's been treated like dog shite by this scumbag press and media, the decisions we've had to take on the chin since he's been here are laughable.

I’d imagine it depends on his family. If his wife or kids want to be elsewhere, he’ll go elsewhere too. I don’t think we should expect him to extend further, it seems unlikely.

He also said today in the pre match interview that Liverpool will be important to give “this club” a challenge over the next “2,3,4 seasons”. This club. Probably reading too much into it, but I think you say “us” if you expect to be part of that timeframe.

Said it in the match day thread today and got told I was a prick..I honestly think the scum of every sporting organisation will hound him out of town

Oh god I hope so.
Hope he puffs out his chest and says bring it on.
My view is he will go at the end of this season, club won’t allow him to go into his last season of his contract too much media pressure. So, either an extension soon imho or he goes To answer the OP then I do believe that if he smells a rat then he will extend and judging his reaction on the touch line and his sarcastic thanking of the official he smells a big one

His wife already has one foot back home. I can’t see him being here next season if anything! Hope I am wrong.

He was on BT the other night where they talk about the classic football shirts they wore as a player and what they mean and he said ‘coming here (to City) is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made’. More positive vibes than anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.