Var debate 2019/20

Great, more giant conspiracy bullshit to contend with. Pep was livid with the decisions, There’s not a chance he would willingly not mention it if it were true.

There’s nothing to be gained by keeping it quiet after both teams had supposedly been made aware at halftime. I can’t remember what game it was but there’s been faulty var equipment before either in Europe or internationally, teams were made aware of it, the commentator explained it on tv and they carried on with the game without it. why the hell would they want to cover it up when if anything, just saying it wasn’t working would give them an easy get out for failing to give the obvious penalty.

Here's the one Sky put out. Notice the line isn't aligned to the grass line lol

EJCEAJ1X0AUtO1T

Angled nicely away to put him onside.

Here's the one Sky put out. Notice the line isn't aligned to the grass line lol

EJCEAJ1X0AUtO1T
been looking at this for the last 10 mins or so,and after a while it looks to me that he's been played onside by the city player at the bottom despite the line not matching skys line, its a very tight call but for me i'd say onside,but that does not excuse var which has spent ages looking at these close calls and yet decided this so quick,it may look diferent again from another frame

Like I posted earlier that line doesn't run true with the 18 yard box
That's a re hash for me that took them 30 minutes to put up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.