Liverpool (a) post-match thread

I watched the game on Bein....their commentary both in game and afterwards was spot on.

No biased viewpoint whatsoever. Our Nige De Jong was in the studio and everyone agreed that it was a stonewall penalty that led to their opener

They had wenger in the studio afterwards and they were grilling him about taking this back to the powers that be about the decision not being given....this led me to feeling that wenger is one of those in charge of how VAR is run ? It seemed weird how they kept asking him to take it forward

That said, we were wasteful again upfront and defensively not good enough.

It is far from over, so on we go

How do sky get away with it. ?
Who's going to stop them?

It's not like there's a non-bias alternative to plug into. Liverpool will always be treated as media darlings by Sly, BT and the BBC. That is until it's another club that can place itself between Manchester City winning the premier league.

The rags were receiving this media flattery when Ferguson and Mourinho were challenging us to the title race (both of which fell short).

Don't underestimate the potential damage M.C.F.C are inflicting on the footballing cartel in this country. It's incredibly bad for business for the broadcasting outlets like Sly, BT and the BBC.

I've said it a few times now when it comes to winning the premier league. The narrative from the footballing fraternity and the broadcasting media is "Anyone but Manchester City"

We need to buy a defender in January. I have no confidence in Stones and the less said about Otamendi, the better. We also need to bin off Mendy if he can't even stay fit for half a season. I would also upgrade on Gundogan but have no idea if anyone world class is available as it seems Pep wants Bernardo on the wing.
Think we missed the speed of sane today . With him and sterling we were unstoppable

Mate, we didn't trouble their goalie.
No, but we did hit the post,have three or 4 flash just wide, Aguero and Sterling both missed clear opportunities and we sould have had at least one penalty.
As I said on another day..............

We've been cheated, pure and simple!

Had we got the penalty in the first 5 minutes and scored from it, we would have gone on to win the game in my opinion, judging by how well we played throughout the game.

I think Pep is right, the players don't appear to be intimidated any more when playing at Klanfield (at least over the last two league games).

We will beat these scum when we get them back at our place, despite all the help they'll no doubt get from the cheating wankers in black.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.