Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did alright generally. We outplayed them through midfield and he was part of that. But let himself down with the weak clearance for the first goal, and then his piss poor 'effort' to stop Henderson crossing for the third.

He really didn't. The full Liverpool team was running straight through him for the full match.

I’m hoping he gets a slight injury on international duty. This will force Pep to put someone else in and give the complacent Gundogan a rest

He was on the pitch but play is a strong word.

Giving him the contract extension was silly. Would rather us have let him leave and bring in someone like Neves.

I’m not too sure about bringing Neves in as I’ve not seen much of him and I imagine the cost would be enormous but the general point still stands

I’d have said thanks very much and worn ‘loyalty bonus’ we needed to pay because now we have him for the next 2 - 3 years. He’d be good for Arsenal, looks good when 3 nil up but not very good/effective at running backwards away from home - which self respecting midfield player lets Henderson skin them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.