Var debate 2019/20

a1a5dec8a70c869028bdeb00f3097e46.jpg

Who ever posted this is ace. Undeniable manipulation of VAR to suit the circumstances they want.
Anywhere else on the pitch, that is given as handball. The offside was decided in less than 20 seconds, yet the Sheff Utd one took nearly 3 minutes.
The game is lost.
This game just goes to show that Liverpool are already being handed the PL with a record points total.

REMEMBER WHERE YOU SAW IT FIRST.

You don't see anything in the stadium. The screens show fuck all. So the questions that needs answering are:

Goal 1. Why was a handball allowed to commence an attack which a team score with 20 seconds later.
Goal 2. Why did the goal not get reviewed for offside with the red and blue lines? It took them 4 minutes at the Etihad to look for a reason to rule out Silva's goal in the last game yet it took ten seconds to not check this one. Not that I trust the operators. Dependent on which frame they use depends on whether he is offside or not. We need less frames per second not more. Having an armpit offside is bollocks.

It's cheating pure and simple.

In regards to Goal 1 TAA handball did not directly lead to a a goal or a goal scoring opportunity (So the ball didn't go directly into the net from his hand nor did it go directly to the goal scorer from the hand ball & create the opportunity) - Ironically if Trent hadn't handled it & the ball had through to Sterling & he scored from Bernies hand ball that would have been disallowed!

In regards to Goal 1 TAA handball did not directly lead to a a goal or a goal scoring opportunity (So the ball didn't go directly into the net from his hand nor did it go directly to the goal scorer from the hand ball & create the opportunity) - Ironically if Trent hadn't handled it & the ball had through to Sterling & he scored from Bernies hand ball that would have been disallowed!

This is the rule;

• a player gains control/possession of the ball after it touches their hand/arm and then scores, or creates a goal-scoring opportunity
We were attacking at the Kop end. TAA handles and clears the ball and twenty one seconds later the ball is in the goal. There is no "directly" mentioned in the rule.

So the goal should not stand.

The reason given by 'VAR' was his hand wasn't in an unnatural position.

IT'S BOLLOCKS.

My money is on the fact that VAR wasn't in operation for the game yesterday, and they just blagged it.

VAR is ruining my love of the game. Its crap to be a fan at a game and not be able to celebrate while a goal is reviewed and the way its being implemented is plainly not correct or fair from game to game. The closing of ranks to defend the officials after every dubious decision is frankly laughable and pathetic in equal measure. Makes you wonder why you want to go to a game when the excitement is removed. I was a big fan of VAR before its implementation. Clearly i was naive in thinking it would lead to more correct decisions. At least when the ref was making the decisions you could give them the benefit of the doubt that he might not have seen an incident. Now there is no excuses.

a1a5dec8a70c869028bdeb00f3097e46.jpg

Who ever posted this is ace. Undeniable manipulation of VAR to suit the circumstances they want.
Anywhere else on the pitch, that is given as handball. The offside was decided in less than 20 seconds, yet the Sheff Utd one took nearly 3 minutes.
The game is lost.
This game just goes to show that Liverpool are already being handed the PL with a record points total.

REMEMBER WHERE YOU SAW IT FIRST.
Those stills actually make me feel sick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.