Var debate 2019/20

Let's all imagine for one moment its the last minute at Anfield and its 0-0 the ball ricochets off TAA's arm in the city penalty box and hits Bernardo's arm....... It wouldn't even need to go to VAR before Oliver gives it. VAR reviews and suggests there is no clear and obvious error in the decision. Liverpool win 1-0 after Bravo saves the first effort but VAR brings it back because he had his little toe over the goal line.

I find it strange that the VAR view of Salah has not been shown, unless I missed it! They usually show the two lines showing 'clearly' why it was offside or not. Anyone seen it?
The official VAR image does not exist, and I challenge anyone from the PiGMOL/FA/Premier League to prove otherwise, by providing an un-doctored, time stamped file of the official VAR image displaying the 2 lines that they claim they used for the Salah offside decision. Yes, I know file metadata can be altered, but basic digital forensic analysis of the file will show if it's been messed with.

Let's all imagine for one moment its the last minute at Anfield and its 0-0 the ball ricochets off TAA's arm in the city penalty box and hits Bernardo's arm....... It wouldn't even need to go to VAR before Oliver gives it. VAR reviews and suggests there is no clear and obvious error in the decision. Liverpool win 1-0 after Bravo saves the first effort but VAR brings it back because he had his little toe over the goal line.

We can laugh about that but we all know that would be true

FFS ask Gallagher how Aguero despite being closer managed to get his arm out of the way yet TAA had no time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.