Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

I fear the blatant fiddling and the Bernado fall out may see him off.

I am currently in Portugal and have spoken to a fair few Portuguese and Spaniards who seem to view the whole affair as complete insanity (I agree with them). I really cannot help feel that were I from this neck of the woods and I were in Peps position I would take the view that there was little more I could do, or indeed has little to prove. He has won the lot here despite having every obstacle and disruption thrown at him. I would very likely give the CL a real go this year and then move on to pastures new.

At the end of the day he doesnt need the dosh or the hassle, the weather is shite, he is playing to a different set of rules to his closest rivals in the Premier League and is having to deal with the likes of kick it out and the media breathing down his neck 24hrs a day.

Lets be honest he is not going to be short of offers of things to do elsewhere. He has stated he fancies a crack at international management and after next summer we are back into World cup qualifying and there will no doubt be a few decent potential national teams looking for a top man.

I am sorry to say I think we may well be into the final months of his stay here.

Anyone think all this bollocks we've had to face this season will galvanise Pep to really build an absolute unbeatable monster of a team? Or think to himself fuck you, you bent load of bastards?

NOPE,
I think he’s pretty much done with English football after he completes his contract. I’m gonna be pre-ordering his book when he does it. The stuff he wants to say will be epic and damning.

It would be nice if when he does return to spain, or goes anywhere but england for that matter, if he comes out and says English football is the most corrupt he has ever seen.

So many mind readers bidding him a premature farewell, it's amazing.

He has said that it is rare to find a club like ours where he is in sync with the the people that run the club and doesn't have the headf*ck of club politics and clashes with management as he did at Barca and BM.

As he has said previously, as long as he continues getting his message across to the players that is what is most important.

At the very least he will see out his contract to the end of season 20/21.

What I want is for Pep to rebuild this City side so he leaves with City No. 1

At the moment we have three City greats nearing the end of their careers: Fern, Silva and Aguero. They may actually have been replaced in the squad, but each is still playing. It's not clear yet how Rodri, Foden and Jesus will do.

I fear the blatant fiddling and the Bernado fall out may see him off.

I am currently in Portugal and have spoken to a fair few Portuguese and Spaniards who seem to view the whole affair as complete insanity (I agree with them). I really cannot help feel that were I from this neck of the woods and I were in Peps position I would take the view that there was little more I could do, or indeed has little to prove. He has won the lot here despite having every obstacle and disruption thrown at him. I would very likely give the CL a real go this year and then move on to pastures new.

At the end of the day he doesnt need the dosh or the hassle, the weather is shite, he is playing to a different set of rules to his closest rivals in the Premier League and is having to deal with the likes of kick it out and the media breathing down his neck 24hrs a day.

Lets be honest he is not going to be short of offers of things to do elsewhere. He has stated he fancies a crack at international management and after next summer we are back into World cup qualifying and there will no doubt be a few decent potential national teams looking for a top man.

I am sorry to say I think we may well be into the final months of his stay here.
What Bernado fall out?

He's gone to Juve when his contracts is up here, imo. There were zero reasons for Juve to appoint Sarri except to play their Pellegrini - warming the bench for him and getting players used with similar football Pep plays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.