Var debate 2019/20

I think the time has come for fans of all clubs to protest about VAR. it’s ruining the game.

I’m not a fan of VAR and I’d prefer it if we didn’t have it but, if we are to have it, the way it is being implemented needs to be significantly improved.

There’s more than enough contentious decisions now to help with this. Sit a panel of players, officials, broadcaster and fans down with an expert on the IFAB laws for an afternoon and this could be fixed.

Why the PIGMOL, FA and Premier League won’t do this is beyond me

It's FOOTball! surely a foot is a "part of the body you can play with"! Stones foot is clearly the most advanced part of his body and is the point of reference.

Its the part of the fucking body you can legally score with closest to the goal you thick fucker!

Exactly and although that line makes him look onside, the one I saw on NBCSN made me initially think, he was definitely offside.
Just sick talking about this same shit every week.
To be honest, I think most people are sick of the VAR debate every week. Brings more controversy than there was before VAR.

EJBwgN0XYAASNSX.jpg:large

Salah was clearly onside.
Please tell me you’re taking the piss? Clear as day that that isn’t a straight line?? Lol.

The powers that be are going to guarantee that the scousers are gonna win the league this season, may as well stop listening and reading all the media shit this season and right this one off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.