Name your top 5 favourite teams

I saw Cowdenbeath yesterday at Annan as there were no other close games

Nearly put Annan down tbh and Gretna lol been to see both of them in the past as they are just up the road, Cowdenbeath is from some utter madness when I was 9 or 10 not 100% what it was about now but I used to really keep an eye on their results but not so much now or I may have gone to Annan yesterday myself.

City
City
City
City
City

there are clubs I don’t, mind some I hate and the rest are irrelevant

It's quite amazing that Wednesday get lots of love but the other half don't.

Surely its not just the name & kit colour. I have relations who are S/T holders with City leanings so that's my excuse for liking them.

City (obviously)
Macclesfield (daughter lives there, been a few times)
Sunderland (fans always great, brought 10+ thousand to Maine Road in the 90s to see them relegated + that day in May 2012)
West Ham (not sure why, always had an affinity for them)
Everton (several blue scouse mates over the years + they have the same issues being neighbours to media darling plastics)

I can honestly say I'm not arsed about any other team than City, got no issue with folk liking other teams, it's just not something I would ever consider ....
Happy to churn out a list of clubs I despise ....!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.