Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be but if Leroy doesn't sign soon he will be sold.
No way City will let him run down his contract so he can leave on a free.
What if Bayern don't bid for him in January. I don't think they will. Then we got into his final 12 months.

If I were him I'd stay at City. Space is going to open up in the City forward line

What if Bayern don't bid for him in January. I don't think they will. Then we got into his final 12 months.

If I were him I'd stay at City. Space is going to open up in the City forward line
You are not him though.
I just cannot see City letting him run down his contract

Only if we think he'll sign. There is probably £70,000,000 -£80,000,000 sat there, we won't let that go for one more season of Sane. I wrote it as a number because we seem to skirt over just how much money that is.We will make as sure as we can he doesn't run his contract down.

Won't matter mate if he wants out.

Won't matter mate if he wants out.
I am aware of that, but I think if he plays games he might stay at City. He was fit before and on the bench with the Euros beckoning. If he's fit and playing games and part of a vibrant young City side, then he may decide to stay.

As I said, City could pick Sane, Jesus and Sterling in front of Bernado, Foden and KDB. That's a young side that can terrify Europe, and win the league this year or next.

I suspect Sane just wants to play football. He still has a platform here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.