Musicals.

Two Gun Bob

Since time immemorial The Musical has been our staunch ally entertaining and educating the masses in a way that only a musical ever could. In Saltzburg we went on the Sound Of Music Tour and visited all the famous land marks such as Mirabella gardens and the nearby horse pond where Maria sung about her favourite things. I have seen the film around ten times and as a musical goes it's difficult to better but as we know the musicals then progressed with bucketfuls of happiness combining ecliptic mixtures of song, spoken dialogue, acting and mais oui the dance. The effervescent story and emotional content encapsulating humour, love, anger, frisutration communicated to the viewer through the technical aspects of the entertainment. Are you with me thus far shipmates ?

Here to get the juices flowing is a track from Notre Damme and one of my all time favourites and as mystique prevails we see that pretty quaint yet reserved french pianist ambushed by that insatiable Frenchie Garou as she prepares to sing a rendition of Belle.. Bravo monsiure Garou bravo et mais quele fille elle est adorable plus que ca ... She held her nerve well within the company of what some may call insurmountable odds like we may do this very day. If you j'adore La Musical then free to insert some of your own here.

Last edited:
I was going to play a track from Les Miserable's but feel it inappropriate at the moment so would prefer something slightly more upbeat. Our journey is full of let downs, minor nuances and disappointments and some might say Its A Hard Knock Life but move on we must with a little help from music and song. Lee didn't want to participate as he thought he couldn't sing but this is the only way that song could have been performed deep down from within the heart and with his baritone complimenting the mood immensely. Magnifique - toute ma nostalgie des voyages que je ne ferai plus desormais. Au revoir:

I was born under a wandrin' star I was born under a wandrin' star
Wheels are made for rollin' Mules are made to pack
I've never seen a sight that didn't look better looking back
I was born under a wandrin' star
Mud can make you prisoner, and the plains can bake you dry
Snow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cry
Home is made for comin' from, for dreams of goin' to
Which with any luck will never come true

Last edited:

I love a good musical and was fortunate enough to see Lea Salonga in the original Miss Saigon. Beautiful singer. I am in awe of musical performers. So talented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.