Must see documentaries..

Watched ivan the terrible the gas chamber fucker on Netflix last night, only half way trough harrowing to say the least.

I too enjoyed this, binge watched it in a day, although I stayed up till 3am to do that.
There is another 4 seasons too, not on netflix yet, 1 set in same prison with the marines wife going in. 2 at a different jail, indianna I think, then the 5th in an arizona jail.
Can't wait for them to be available.

Just completed season two as eight more contestants entered the mire and as intriguing as the original filmed once again in Clark county jail Indiana. Winner on the clapp-ometer was Dion the sound as fook criminology student from the hood who's bro was locked up for real and who at times kept that pod alive and breathing. Two fallers in this season one of them being Brian the legal attorney who got intimidated from the head honcho and his heartless sidekicks constantly threatening to bum him silly Deliverance style so he finally squealed like a pig and ran for his hide. All seasons now available on Sky.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/60_Days_In

WW2 - Battles for Europe. On Yesterday (tv channel not .. er .. the day before today). Looks like the series was made this year and gives a really thorough account of key battles using maps, details of the divisions/units, historians and witness accounts.

220px-Baraka.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.