Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

He could be here 40 years and we wouldn't sack him, wasn't suggesting that at all. He works in small cycles and whilst I don't believe we need too much work there is just enough to do that might make him say thank's, I'm off.

Wonder if the challenge of winning the champs league with us would make him consider a longer stay...you are right about the small cycles though and not winning the champs league with Bayern didnt make him stay.
Maybe his close relationship with txixi and ferran could be a factor for him....he has recently said he has never felt so supported by a club ( presuming he means Khaldoon in that as well)

Wonder if the challenge of winning the champs league with us would make him consider a longer stay...you are right about the small cycles though and not winning the champs league with Bayern didnt make him stay.
Maybe his close relationship with txixi and ferran could be a factor for him....he has recently said he has never felt so supported by a club ( presuming he means Khaldoon in that as well)

Let's be honest the " establishment " is doing everything it can to make him think " fuck it " I can't win against these twats.

My hope is that it fires him on and makes him determined not to be beaten by the cnuts who run the PL , FA and the corrupt bunch of wankers in the PiGMOL clan.

He's said before he loves 'enemies'

If the enemies now are PiGMOL he's going to working day and night on beating those fuckers will have the full backing of Txixi and Khaldoon.

I can only see Pep walking away over his Politics not football. If Catalonians needs him he will go.

Let's be honest the " establishment " is doing everything it can to make him think " fuck it " I can't win against these twats.

My hope is that it fires him on and makes him determined not to be beaten by the cnuts who run the PL , FA and the corrupt bunch of wankers in the PiGMOL clan.

I was thinking yesterday that not winning the league this year would make him more likely to stay....he won 3 consecutive leagues with bayern and still quit with no champs league....maybe if he did win the league this year he might have thought the same...of course he still could win a third consecutive league

I was thinking yesterday that not winning the league this year would make him more likely to stay....he won 3 consecutive leagues with bayern and still quit with no champs league....maybe if he did win the league this year he might have thought the same...of course he still could win a third consecutive league

He lost the league to Mourinhos Madrid in his last season in Spain, after his 4th season too, if memory serves me right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.