Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t see it at all, give it 12-18 months and he’ll be found out big time like Rashturd.

The combination of pace and strength surprises people right now but I don’t think he’s technically gifted enough to adapt when that doesn’t work and he hasn’t got the space to use those attributes. Put him in a better team who play against a packed defence and I think he struggles.

I agree. Obviously his dad is cemented in as a former City player but he is just flavour of the month.

We have to go big for defender and striker in the summer - uefa can get to fuck

For me its Mbappe and the defender ? Not so sure

I agree. Obviously his dad is cemented in as a former City player but he is just flavour of the month.

We have to go big for defender and striker in the summer - uefa can get to fuck

For me its Mbappe and the defender ? Not so sure
I said it at the start of the season and I’m still absolutely adamant Sterling will become our central striker long term in rotation with Jesus, as long as Guardiola is here.

So for me it’s a right winger and central defender to replace Otamendi, depending on the progress of Garcia and Harwood-Bellis. Maybe a left footed left winger too if Sane decides he wants to go.

I said it at the start of the season and I’m still absolutely adamant Sterling will become our central striker long term in rotation with Jesus, as long as Guardiola is here.

So for me it’s a right winger and central defender to replace Otamendi, depending on the progress of Garcia and Harwood-Bellis. Maybe a left footed left winger too if Sane decides he wants to go.

I like Sterling on a lot of levels. He isn’t good enough to play centre forward.

I like Sterling on a lot of levels. He isn’t good enough to play centre forward.
Why? IMO he’s the perfect striker; intelligent movement, always in the right place at the right time, can drop into midfield and still make runs from deeper, can run in behind, can dribble through tight spaces in the middle, can drift wide to create space, can press with pace and intensity.

His one and only downside is his consistency in striking the ball cleanly but that’s improving at an alarming rate and he’s developing that calmness in front of goal slowly but surely.

He will cost too much. Other teams will be in for him and City don't do bidding wars.
First of all we will have competition for every good player we want. Its part of the game.
Secondly, why not sign him now or in the summer and offer him to stay there for another year? Salzburg will love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.