Guardiola to face no action!!!!!!

Mods if you think this should be merged please do it................

I didn't think that I could get any angrier about the wholesale bias against Manchester City by the powers that be. But I think they have just reached their apex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are NOT going to charge Pep Guardiola because he thanked the officials on Sunday! Wow
They are NOT going to charge Pep Guardiola because he told the media to "Ask Mike Riley and his people please."

How kind of them, how magnanimous of them, how flaming, flaming, flaming good of them!!!

I've followed this club through ups and downs for over 65 years now and never have I felt that we are being treated as the pariahs of football as I do today.

It is absolutely scandalous, corrupt and downright disgusting.

Sorry, rant over................ well actually it is over on here but I am definitely not taking my blood pressure in the next hour or so!!!
I vote for you to go and see riley and duff him up,go Eccles!

Mods if you think this should be merged please do it................

I didn't think that I could get any angrier about the wholesale bias against Manchester City by the powers that be. But I think they have just reached their apex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are NOT going to charge Pep Guardiola because he thanked the officials on Sunday! Wow
They are NOT going to charge Pep Guardiola because he told the media to "Ask Mike Riley and his people please."

How kind of them, how magnanimous of them, how flaming, flaming, flaming good of them!!!

I've followed this club through ups and downs for over 65 years now and never have I felt that we are being treated as the pariahs of football as I do today.

It is absolutely scandalous, corrupt and downright disgusting.

Sorry, rant over................ well actually it is over on here but I am definitely not taking my blood pressure in the next hour or so!!!
Think it falls under no charges, no media spotlight.

Its surreal how history is repeating itself. All the top clubs go through this. In some respects it makes you a stronger club because you have to rely on each other more than usual.

The fear is that one or two may feel that its not worth the effort. Pep mentions it more and more, i.e. 'they ( Scouse) have been at the top for 50 years'. It is clear to me that he feels like we all do that we are still the JCL's to the big boys party and that the big boys ( scouse, rags, arse, barca etc ) get the big decisions. Its so hard to evidence the sub conscious but we all know its there and Pep try's to articulate it as best he can.

The real fear for me is that he feels its an unsurmountable challenge in the few years he has given or has planned to give to City. My hope is that he is a stubborn bugger and his view, shared by his team, is that he wants to give us more years than the original plan to prove people wrong and to build us just like Ferguson and Shankly did.

Therefore, this clear bias towards the scouse and rags from media and establishment alike may work in our favour and we get to keep the best coach alive. In ten years we will be part of the establishment but for now we are still the upstarts, as good as we are.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.