Var debate 2019/20

Just in from work...have we managed to find out whether VAR was in use during the first half yesterday?? I know we were f*ucked over big style by some atrocious refereeing decisions, but was VAR used at all.?...if it was it is utter shite.

Just in from work...have we managed to find out whether VAR was in use during the first half yesterday?? I know we were f*ucked over big style by some atrocious refereeing decisions, but was VAR used at all.?...if it was it is utter shite.
From Sky Sports analysis by Dermot Gallagher:

“As Tierney (Paul Tierney, VAR) did not believe a clear and obvious error had been made, no penalty was given. Tierney agreed that TAA’s arms had not been in an unnatural position when the ball struck him.”

It’s bent as fuck.

Am I right that the only VAR decision that has gone our way was the retaken penalty at West Ham on the opening day, when it was academic anyway?

It wasn't working or if it was, it wasn't in use because had it been we would have had the absolute proof of Salah being onside given.

Its a disgrace and if the club knows about it as alleged and do or say nothing then shame on them as well because it needs to be fought tooth and nail what happened yesterday.

“As Tierney (Paul Tierney, VAR) did not believe a clear and obvious error had been made, no penalty was given. Tierney agreed that TAA’s arms had not been in an unnatural position when the ball struck him.”

It’s bent as fuck.

At 11.30 this morning he said it wasnt given because of the speed at which it hit his arm at to stop saying VAR because the ref has said no penalty and that VAR wouldnt have even looked at it because of the bar that has been set so he needs to make his lying fucking cheating mind up!

It’s bent as fuck.

And Mrs Vienna has just shown me something she’s seen on Facebook that Tierney is a self-proclaimed Littlewoods' supporter.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Am I right that the only VAR decision that has gone our way was the retaken penalty at West Ham on the opening day, when it was academic anyway?

Classic manipulation.

Throw in a few decisions when the game is over to claim that there is no bias and all teams get good and bad decisions.

And Mrs Vienna has just shown me something she’s seen on Facebook that Tierney is a self-proclaimed Littlewoods' supporter.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Post it up mate, post it up.

PiGMOB have him down as a Wigan fan.

It’s bent as fuck.
Ha motd showed his arm was down by his side till the ball headed his way then he put his arm up,gallagher needs a var line up his arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.